Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Boots Tea tree and witch hazel

Theres a topic about these in another thread but no one is really responding to them and as there items from the UK i though i would post about them in here. Ive just got the Boots Tea tree and witch hazel night treatment gel, what sort of results have people got from it? And would anyone recommend the foam cleanser and the exfoliating scrub?

Or would this be better than the foam cleanser?

:shifty:

read our topic below lol!! just buy some distilled witch hazel its alot better than all these branded toners i think, no artificial ingredients or scents. just plain, good old witch hazel.

Paul

I have found the Boots Tea Tree and Wich Hazel to be the based facial cleanser on the market.

Believe it or not, my girlfriend is a cosmetic scientist. We spent weeks together looking at every single facial wash in all of the cosmetic shops in Bristol. We analysed the ingredients of each one in terms of whether they would irritate, dry or moisturise the skin. This product seemed to have the best balance available. It was the best one that we could find.

The pump-action cylinder is also a really nice bonus.

Go for it - you won't be disappointed! :)

Regards

Rhys