Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Brushing your teeth in the mourning might aggrevate acne......

Think of it.. After you brush you usually leave toothpaste on your lip around your mouth... When you sweat throughout the day the sweat combines with the toothpaste and runs down your mouth to your chin......

so you splash hot water around your mouth with your hands several times after brushing?

that's what i do after each brushing and i have no irritation or acne around my mouth

Uh....I can properly brush my teeth and not get a single bit of tooth paste on m skin.

I always wash my face after brushing my teeth, though, and I'm always careful not to get the toothpaste on my skin. As long as the toothpaste is washed off, I don't think it really aggravates acne.

I don't get toothpaste on my skin either... But I can recall times when I have left the slightest taste of toothpaste on my lips and a couple of days later I had acne around the chin.

Think of it.. After you brush you usually leave toothpaste on your lip around your mouth... When you sweat throughout the day the sweat combines with the toothpaste and runs down your mouth to your chin......

uhh....by that logic, anything you put in your mouth would get on your lips, then sweat down your face as well, meaning that any food you put in your mouth winds up on your face (especially liquids).