Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elbeal

Looking for Aubrey Nicole foundation color help

Hello,

I am currently wearing Lumiere light-medium beige veena velvet which is a perfect color match. Can anyone recommend a shade for me to try in the Aubrey Nicole and which formula, soft or full?

Thanks,

El

You can email them and ask. There's a contact form on the website you can fill out and they are pretty quick to answer.

I've haven't really used Lumiere so don't think I can offer you a good rec, but I would think possibly their Medium Light Olive? It's for beige tones. And I think the soft is comparable to the Veena Velvet, but others may be able to say for sure. I tried Lumiere in their heavier format but I can't remember if that was VV or another name.

All i know is Lumiere foundation shades go very lighter than Aubrey nicole , Like i tried the light natural from AN and it was a bit dark on me and when I used lumiere i found it was chalky and white.

I would say its better send a pic to AN and ask her what she recommends for you to try out , they are very helpful.

Hey I wear medium beige in BE and medium 1 in Joppa, so what color would I be in AN?

I've used the Medium Beige in BE (pretty sure, it's been a long while) and I'm Medium Light Neutral in AN.

that's what I picked for my 1st foundation sample, I picked light neutral for my 2nd foundation sample. Seems like I picked well.