Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There has been a crack or in the corner of of my mouth (in between my lips) for about a week. I mistakenly thought this was a cold sore, and have been putting cold sore ointment on it, and it has been getting MUCH worse.

I was doing some research on the internet when i found out this is not what a cold sore is (silly me)...I discovered that these cracks can be caused by taking high amounts of vitamin a...so, i figure this has probably happened to other people...any suggestions on how to help this heal?

There has been a crack or in the corner of of my mouth (in between my lips) for about a week. I mistakenly thought this was a cold sore, and have been putting cold sore ointment on it, and it has been getting MUCH worse.

I was doing some research on the internet when i found out this is not what a cold sore is (silly me)...I discovered that these cracks can be caused by taking high amounts of vitamin a...so, i figure this has probably happened to other people...any suggestions on how to help this heal?

lots of aquaphor is good for already cracked lips.

I had that happen a few days ago, ouch. I loaded on aquaphor and even some triple antibiotic ointment, i mean LOADED it on. It healed overnight. Then I switched to used carmex which has been keeping my lips 1000x better then aquaphor....suprisingly.