Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Acne is the least of my worries

Guest T-Virus

Looking back about a year ago when I was so worried about my skin I feel so pathetic for being so obsessed with something that's really not that important. I don't even care if people give out incorrect information about acne or say wrong things about the condition anymore (e.g. chocolate gives you pimples). Today two of my friends were counting how many pimples I had. I just laughed as they ewed and counted. Some people might think that's a really mean thing to do, but I actually thought it was kind of funny. I think I'm kind of over this whole "acne is the reason I never go out or do anything." It's probably because I have much bigger things to worry about so acne isn't that much of a concern anymore.

Looking back about a year ago when I was so worried about my skin I feel so pathetic for being so obsessed with something that's really not that important. I don't even care if people give out incorrect information about acne or say wrong things about the condition anymore (e.g. chocolate gives you pimples). Today two of my friends were counting how many pimples I had. I just laughed as they ewed and counted. Some people might think that's a really mean thing to do, but I actually thought it was kind of funny. I think I'm kind of over this whole "acne is the reason I never go out or do anything." It's probably because I have much bigger things to worry about so acne isn't that much of a concern anymore.

If I were you I would have looked at my friends real crazy then if they would have continoued there shit talking I just would have started throwing punches and beating the shit out of them. That sounds fucken fucked up of them doing that shit. I think I know what your saying though I think you have been desentized to taking garbage from people you need to do something that will bring your confidence back up. Go lift wights get big so people will run in terror from you.

Guest T-Virus

If I were you I would have looked at my friends real crazy then if they would have continoued there shit talking I just would have started throwing punches and beating the shit out of them. That sounds fucken fucked up of them doing that shit. I think I know what your saying though I think you have been desentized to taking garbage from people you need to do something that will bring your confidence back up. Go lift wights get big so people will run in terror from you.

:lol: Why would I want to make people run away in terror?

I dont know im crazy sorry thats what I would want. Do you ever have people stare at you like they you said something about there mother? well that happens to me on a daily basis by tons of dudes they look at me like they want to fight for no reason. I mind my own bussiness and look to my left and there a guy just fucken looking. about 30-40 percent of dudes I see in public look at me this way. I know part of it must be in my head but even my friends are noticing it too there like why was that person looking at you all crazy. I think people can sense low self esteem in people and feed off it. Thats why i joined a gym and started lifting like crazy now for the most part people are leaving me alone. having acne and being extremly self concious about it and then being stared at constinly made something in my head just lick. I I can jsut feel im a little crazy.

Guest T-Virus

I dont know im crazy sorry thats what I would want. Do you ever have people stare at you like they you said something about there mother? well that happens to me on a daily basis by tons of dudes they look at me like they want to fight for no reason. I mind my own bussiness and look to my left and there a guy just fucken looking. about 30-40 percent of dudes I see in public look at me this way. I know part of it must be in my head but even my friends are noticing it too there like why was that person looking at you all crazy. I think people can sense low self esteem in people and feed off it. Thats why i joined a gym and started lifting like crazy now for the most part people are leaving me alone. having acne and being extremly self concious about it and then being stared at constinly made something in my head just lick. I I can jsut feel im a little crazy.

I for one only stare at people if I find them extremely attractive :redface:

I for one only stare at people if I find them extremely attractive :redface:

same here i like white chicks they have nice faces and bodies but the only prolbme is I find the hotter they are the more slutty they are. In fact I know of this really gorgoues white chick but she does meth and hangs out with scary old gangter dudes and shes rich and her parents do coke. She says she spends like 200 dollars a day on coke alone.