Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just curious as to how many of us on here are sexually active. Do you ever feel self conscious because of your acne and/or body acne in sexual situations? Does your acne prevent you from being sexually active?

Sorry if this is a little risque, I just thought of it and was wondering how acne effected you in this aspect of life..

What are ur own answers to ur questions?

Well, firstly I'm not a virgin (I've been dating my boyfriend for the majority of four years and he's the only person I've ever been sexually active with) and my chest and back acne has never really been that bad. However, I will get the occasional pimple on my chest or back which does make me feel self conscious, even if just wearing a tank top to school or something.

Anyone else's feelings about any of this?

not at all

here's a bit of advice:

want to have ur facial problems all wiped away? perfect solution; turn off the lights :surprised:

hehe, just kidding

Guest T-Virus

Yes. Acne is the reason I'm a virgin.

It has nothing to do with me being 13.

Just curious as to how many of us on here are sexually active. Do you ever feel self conscious because of your acne and/or body acne in sexual situations? Does your acne prevent you from being sexually active?

Sorry if this is a little risque, I just thought of it and was wondering how acne effected you in this aspect of life..

Guest T-Virus
Acne has most definitely affected my (nonexistent) sex life.

Yep same here, i feel ur pain. How old are u by the way?

damn i thought I was the only virgin here. how about this we make a pat to lose are viriginty's by age 25? if not we just hire a hooker and pull a train on her?

Nope hasn’t affected my sex life at all, however I think it’s part of the reason as to why I can’t commit to the one person.

Guest T-Virus

damn i thought I was the only virgin here. how about this we make a pat to lose are viriginty's by age 25? if not we just hire a hooker and pull a train on her?

as tempting as it is!! i would never get with a hooker. i prefer the casual "hey how u doin? nice night huh? wanna come in? OMG we're having sex!"

As far as a sex life... i USED to have one. never had problems with past girlfriends. they dont seam to mind the acne. as long as i knew wut i was doing. ;)

but yea, im totally a virgin now. :o

and DESENITIZED,

as far as getting a girl pregnant or getting an ugly girl pregnant... yea, it can happen the first night. dont make it a mission to get a HOT girl pregnant. u need to find somone u can be with long term. if shes a great person and she's hot? more power to u. i had a hot gf who was the cutest adn sweetest little thing. we tried getting pregnant, but she just couldn't. story for a diff thread though.