Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
traxie2001

Whiteheads falling off?!?

This has happened twice now since I've been on the regimen - I've had an active spot form into a medium/largish whitehead that looks like its about to burst when it suddenly just falls off while I'm washing my face. No messiness or liquid - it just falls off. Is this normal? Anyone else ever have this happen? It's cool to not have to deal with the mess, but also sorta freaky...

I think I've experienced something similar. I've been on the regimen about a month, but before I started, I had tons of tiny bumps on my forehead from acne. Since i've been on the regimen, I notice that as the day goes on, if I touch the skin on my forehead, the little whiteheads from the bumps will be on my finger. It's as if they're just falling off, lol. It's kinda gross, but hey, as long as they're gone, It's all good!

yes it is normal! dont worry about it (i had one just this morning)

i think it means that active acne has cleaned away and the white stuff is like a 'scab' that falls off

thats my theory

yeah thats normal, its the spot drying up and then just loosing its attacthement to the skin.

this is a good thing, but remember dont pick at spots, even if u see one you "think" is all dried up, dont pick and let it come off naturally :)