Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dont know what is wrong with me lately, everytime me and him are a part, i feel like i should be breaking up with him or sad. We have been through a rough year. He broke my heart twice and i took him back both times. I love him so much and he loves me, but there were problems in the beginning that im ashamed to share for are reasons of breakup. But now we are back together and its like all of that is gone. And now its getting closer for him to leave to the airforce and i question why im back in this relationship. We talk about marriage and how i will live with him where he gets stationed after basic, but i still have 2 yrs left in college before i apply to med school. And right now he is tryin to save money so that means all going out and even gas since we do live further since he moved back in with his parents. And its like im tryin so hard to do everything right and give everybit of my time by staying up till 2 and waking up 6 to go to school and i stay up doing all kinds of school work and im so exhausted, and i feel like none of that matters, bc its always about him. That when he quits his job he told me not to get mad but he will probably be spending time with other people and not to expect it with me. And i know that seems selfish, but i dont know, i wish i could right out the whole story but im jus sad, and i dont know. i love him so much that i want to stick through it but then it hurts bc i feel like he will break my heart again.

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time Shakirafan.

You situation sounds so hard and complicated.

I'm only a sophomore in high school, but I've been with dating my boyfriend since seventh grade, (not for the entire time, we've broken up two or three times) and we've definately had our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I know it'd be impossible not to be with him.

I know that sounds cheesy, but I guess you just really have to think about what it would like to be without him and decide if it'd be better or worse?

I'm not sure I'm making much sense, sorry I can't be a bigger help.

Good luck with everything,

Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

-Laura

i dont know what is wrong with me lately, everytime me and him are a part, i feel like i should be breaking up with him or sad. We have been through a rough year. He broke my heart twice and i took him back both times. I love him so much and he loves me, but there were problems in the beginning that im ashamed to share for are reasons of breakup. But now we are back together and its like all of that is gone. And now its getting closer for him to leave to the airforce and i question why im back in this relationship. We talk about marriage and how i will live with him where he gets stationed after basic, but i still have 2 yrs left in college before i apply to med school. And right now he is tryin to save money so that means all going out and even gas since we do live further since he moved back in with his parents. And its like im tryin so hard to do everything right and give everybit of my time by staying up till 2 and waking up 6 to go to school and i stay up doing all kinds of school work and im so exhausted, and i feel like none of that matters, bc its always about him. That when he quits his job he told me not to get mad but he will probably be spending time with other people and not to expect it with me. And i know that seems selfish, but i dont know, i wish i could right out the whole story but im jus sad, and i dont know. i love him so much that i want to stick through it but then it hurts bc i feel like he will break my heart again.

I know the feeling... sometimes the way you feel for someone out weighs the stress hahha... I dont really k now the whole story between you two but it sound sto me like you could use some soul searching. I broke things off with a guy because I needed to be on my own... turned out to be the best decision I have ever made... I found out he wasnt the right guy for me... and I did some recovering. You never know though. You two have split before and found eachother again... maybe it will happen again. I dont know though... it's all up to you, I hope you end up happy though :) good luck.

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time Shakirafan.

You situation sounds so hard and complicated.

I'm only a sophomore in high school, but I've been with dating my boyfriend since seventh grade, (not for the entire time, we've broken up two or three times) and we've definately had our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I know it'd be impossible not to be with him.

I know that sounds cheesy, but I guess you just really have to think about what it would like to be without him and decide if it'd be better or worse?

I'm not sure I'm making much sense, sorry I can't be a bigger help.

Good luck with everything,

Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

-Laura

i know exactly what u mean