Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was sitting in the employee lounge on my lunch break. Theres a mirror against the wall so I decided to check out how my acne is doing. A charge nurse came in the back of me and was looking at me. She said to me, "Ive never had a pimple before." I was thinking, thank you for mentioning that. Some thigns are just better left unsaid and that is just one of those things. It pissed me off! Wouldnt that piss you off?

I was sitting in the employee lounge on my lunch break. Theres a mirror against the wall so I decided to check out how my acne is doing. A charge nurse came in the back of me and was looking at me. She said to me, "Ive never had a pimple before." I was thinking, thank you for mentioning that. Some thigns are just better left unsaid and that is just one of those things. It pissed me off! Wouldnt that piss you off?

hehe, i would have said "i never suffered from 'can't mind your own f*ing business sydrome before".

hehe, i would have said "i never suffered from 'can't mind your own f*ing business sydrome before".

:lol: She really is a loud mouth! She is always getting into other peoples business and she talks too much. I wish some people would just learn how to be more sensitive like me lol

how old is miss insensitivity?

i would tell her it's been scientifically proven those who have never experienced acne before are likely to develop severe adult acne by age __.

maybe the worry of it will cause her to breakout.

i don't normally think that way but hell when ppl say things like that i just wanna be evil! :evil:

Guest Calibos

thats fucked up, you'd expect a degree of sympathy from someone in the medical profession who should know the causes and emotional distress something like acne can cause, not as if she's some uneducated bitch in the street, i think she should be sacked from her job and put on the sex offenders list.

I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

haha good one =]:lol: but yeah thats rough. The worse I've been called while I was volunteering at a hospital was, you look like you're twelve. She's like YOU ARE TWELVE! Stop lying to me. I think she was still on morphine though. =]

omfg wot a biatch!!

Yeah she is. I work with a lot of bitches :evil:

She is in her late 40s or early 50's. Its okay though because people who are mean to others will pay for it later :dance:

id probably say 'ok cool',and then if she commented again id say 'why do u have to be rude' .i dont care....she is a fucking senseless bitch for saying that.or braindead.

I think she is lieing bc I find it impossible for anyone even with no acne 2 have never had a pimple. I've seen people with beautiful skin, so perfect they never wear makeup but even evey once in a while I would hear them complain about getting a couple pimples or some blackheads. No one is ever pimple free for life. She is obviously one of those ppl who enjoy putting down others, just because she never got acne to an extreme or brokeout with more then 5 pimples at a time doesn't mean she is perfect. I doubt she was being ignorant just a bitch who wanted to hurt you.