Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I try to block it out & go shopping or I embrace it & hide under the covers & listen to music.

If I'm at work I indulge myself & drink some huge frappuccino from Starbucks for a caffeine buzz, I put music on, and I goof off on the internet (ahem...). At work is the worst cuz when I cannot concentrate I feel anxious just sitting at my desk. I find excuses to take a break & go for a walk.

watch a comedy! That usually does the trick :D

If that fails...then i put the ipod speakers up really loud and blast out the "feel good" songs!

Music is amazing at times.ive had a real shit day and i put on the good tunes and its funny how you almost forget about the problems.

but PS2 helps aswell.so does kicking ball and getting out.

moping on acne.ORG is the last thing to do !!!! !

I listen to Freebird :gimme:

I usually go for a drive over to Minnesota and back (I do this a couple times a week).. or i'll go with a friend driving and shout "Penis" and "My nipples are hard" at pedestrians. Also usually i'll stop at Walmart and browse their makeup section :shifty: that always seems to help me snap out of a blah mood :D

Also, coming here and talking with people seems to help.

i'm in a really bad mood atm, and i can't seem to get out of this rut. I'm starting to reevaluate my life, because i want to be a better, happier person. i feel so trapped. i can't get out of my house because the weather is gross.

i usually think a lot, clean my room, listen to music and if i have enough energy i dance .. that usually does the trick once and a while i'll rant to a good friend (when i can get them to listen, i feel like no one listens to me these days..) but today i'm here trying to get my mind on track, and seeing how everyone else is coping..

i think i may go make some hot chocolate =P