Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

might as well give it a try, never know unless you use it

The problem is as of now my skin is pretty clear. Not completley but almost.

well then you're the lucky one. i started Diff back in teh day, and it sort of worked... but im the outdorsy athletic type. so i ended up getting sunburnt easil and disliked the redness it gave me during the day. it cant for u to try it though. it is supposed to work nicely if u dont have real sensitive skin like me.

Differin typically causes an initial breakout. Mine was pretty bad. I've been using it for over a year with decent results. Like everything else it's not perfect but I feel like it's helping.

dont use that shit, it makes it worse. try to get on a low dose of tane. 10mg. i did the results were fucking amazing.

if you're almost clear i wouldn't sweets.

samples? how big?? i was told i wouldn't see results till 3 months....that's 3 tubes!

i've stopped using mine i'm going for a more natural approach with things i put on my face.

I'm using it now. I've been on it for about a month now. no real changes, no real breakout either. Then again I'm on antibiotics too. My redmarks might have faded a little but, no real change so far. I have sensitive skn and I haven't seen any noticeable redness from using it. But I only use a small amount every day so...

I'm actually thinking of going on Tane again, but maybe a low dose, like 10-20mg a day :shrugs:

Don't use it, it gave me so much redness. When I look at pictures of myself from last year when I had a some active acne, I now think like, "that wasn't too bad", I'd trade in the active acne of last year for the redness and uneven skin I got now thanks to diffferin. Now that I've stopped using differin my active acne is coming back, and I still got the redness and uneven skin, it seems like it's taken ages (over 5 months) to recover, if ever.