Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use proactiv, was using clyndoxil and some other things before. I don't have a lot of acne, usually 0-3 Papules on my face when I use those product. I guess it would be quite severe if I didnt, its been a while since I didnt use anything for my face.

Anyway,I just stumbled across this website because even using proactiv, and even using daily control product (I tried 2 differant product) my skin is so oily its disgusting. What can I do? I have a lot of blackheads but I get them remove 5-6 times a year.

Also, after reading some of the tread here, I woundered if the DKR was better than proactiv. I find proactiv quite expensive and even tho I wouldnt stop using it without replacement, I dont think its all that great cause I still have some Papules and my skin is oily and I have lots of blackheads.

Do you think mosturizing more on oily area would be effective? I don't mosturize at all unless sometimes when the side of my mouth gets dry.

Also, my skins pore are bad. What can I do about it?

Anyway thank you.

well man, i feel you...i have extremely oily skin, and my acne is terrible...how old are you? does oily skin run in ur fam?

since sebum is supposed to be your bodies moisturizer (except for acne prone skin the sebum is viscuous and clogs the pores instead of flowing out freely) so i don't think extra moisturizer will help

I've recently added two new things to my regimen and my oil has died down slighty, I started using a ACV/Water/Aspirin toner and dipping my face into cold water for 100-200 seconds. I'm not sure which one has reduced the oil.

I've heard others on here say something about jojoba oil tricking your skin or something to make it produce less oil.

But think of this way, all that oil on your face is escaping the pores which means it's not being clogged up. (correct me if i'm wrong)