Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I get these pimples on my face every once in a while, even though I am on the regimen. Whenever they appear, they become REALLY stubborn. I apply BP 2.5% on it generously, but nothing happens. It just kind of fades, but it stays there. For long, long, long, long periods of time.

What to do with these blemishes? Is BP 10% the way to go? Or just keep applying the BP 2.5% until it gradually dissapears? Are there any other products that just get rid of them?

It's very annoying, because I get these in TWO spots only. On my entire face. The rest of my skin is clear, completely clear, acne free. Its those two spots under your eyes and next to your nose, that whole big area. No matter how much BP i put on it, it still comes once in a while.

Should I keep applying the 2.5% to get rid of the blemishes? Any alternatvies?

I reccomend that you deal with the random pimple. Yeah, it is annoying, but if the rest of your skin is clear, I would stick with this regimen. If you try adding other things or simplifying your regimen etc, you could break out and be at square one.

And 2.5% is the way to go; it is just as effective as the 10%, but less irritating.

To be honest, I think you should get the pus out before applying BP. The pus is in the way from it actually working. Sure it will fade, but the pus might still be there, and it takes too long in my opinion. Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap and gently squeeze it until blood comes out, and then stop. Wipe all of it away, and then put an ice cube on it for about 20-30 seconds, preventing it from swelling. Now, apply BP generously in the area. Give it a couple days and you should see some good results.