Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sunshine28

It's offical.....I'm an addict....

I was SO wanting to love the new cleanser I got from Boots (soft and soothed). I tried to. I wanted to. I just, couldn't :rolleyes: The texture was like cetaphil gentle cleanser, only MORE lotion-like. You are supposed to just wipe it off. It felt like I was smearing around gel-like lotion on my face. Yuck.

So I broke down and ordered Paula's Choice. I have been wanting to.

I have been having very itchy skin lately and have been using Physician's Formula MM (I decided to try something new after my AN ran out) and out of a fluke today I wore my Paula's Choice foundation and guess what....no itching going on here. I wonder if there is a connection there......

I just started using a bunch of the skin care products from Paula's Choice (skin balancing cleanser, toner, BHA liquid) and so far I am loving it! My skin is sensitive and this is the first cleanser and toner team that I feel like are actually working, without buring my face off!

What foundation are you using? I have been thinking about ordering some, but I am afraid it won;t give me enough coverage...

Oh good! That makes me feel better about my impulse buy! :dance:

I am using the all bases covered foundation, I have redish blotchy/sensitive skin and am on tane and this actually seems to even everything out. I also had gotten a concealer when I ordered this (no slip I think?) and I still have to use that to cover my actual zits up. It isn't heavy or cakey but yet give pretty good coverage. I would buy it again.

Well you convinced me to try it out! I just ordered samples of the All Bases Covered, and the Best Face Forward!