Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Exercise help?

Do yall think Exercise will help me get rid of acne?

I have heard sweat is bad, but exercise is good I want to see thoughts.

im an excercise-aholic. excercise or not, your skin will still look and behave the same. just make sure u get straight back to the regimen wen u get home.

the only benefits of excerciseing is u get fit and u release those feel good hormones after about 20 min of workout. so get out there and feel good about yourself getting fit!

im an excercise-aholic. excercise or not, your skin will still look and behave the same. just make sure u get straight back to the regimen wen u get home.

the only benefits of excerciseing is u get fit and u release those feel good hormones after about 20 min of workout. so get out there and feel good about yourself getting fit!

I always wondered about this. I know a lot people say you should only wash your face twice a day (morning, night). For those that workout, do you wash your face immediately after? Do you use a cleanser or water?

I need to get into the exercise habit again. !

But to answer your question, try and do it right before one of these two times.

i used to excercise daily, but my schedule changes daily. so i just go wen i have spare time, adn if not... i just do what i can and end up doing push ups and sit ups in my room.

and i try to make my workout schedule in the later day/early evening. that way i can get home, shower adn get into the regimen. thats still 2 face washes a day.

don't rub your sweaty face against anything like clothes and you should be fine until the time when you can wash

I used to bench. I am gonna restart, that punching bag, and running. That should do me good. I am getting ready for fights in highschool mostly. Cause in this highschool the first day is the school fight. It tells us who is like gonna be the bully group of the school for the next 4 years.

and your genius teachers and staff just sit by and let this happen ?

now i see why north american public schools are going down the crapper