Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mbbento

IB this early?????

Hello all,

I am on my 8th day on accutane and have been broken out since day one. Literally, it seemed like I had my IB almost as soon as I started. Has anyone else experienced this so early? I thought it might be a coincidence, but I have never broken out like this before (bad).

Thank you for commenting so soon:)

Lol!!!..yeah I guess that's a positive way to see things. I've only ever had mild-moderate(but persistent) acne for the last 12years, but now my face is going crazy!!!! It sucks so bad, but my face is already drying up which is so awesome after years of oilyness. I was just wondering when I can expect this horrible breakout to go away? I've just started casually dating a few girls (no I'm not a player. I'm just getting to meet new people after the end of a long relationship) and that makes it sooooo much more stressful to me:( If only I could hide for a few weeks!!!! Anyway, sorry about the vent and thank you again for the advice:)

That sounds completely reasonable to me. I wouldn't worry about it! It is just all the stuff pushing its way out of your pores. Just be careful, DO NOT PICK DO NOT PICK DO NOT PICK, and you'll be through it soon hopefully!

Yes, it's normal. Mine came about the same time.

Listen to TennesseeGrl. She has a ruler and will smack your hands. :shifty: I'm living proof. See these welts? lol

hi, I got my IB after the 3rd day and it was really bad, now it is day 22 and I still break out a lot, and they are soo big and nasty.. It started around my chin, but those are now mostly healed even though it has spread out to my cheeks and sides they are bigg and my skin looks red and like it is bruised from the inflamation ..

Well we all know that everyone gets it differently, I just hope it ends soon and that I dont get another break out in the middle or at the end of the course..

I know how you feel, I have to come to work everyday with my faces looking like s**t and ppl asking me whats wrong.. well no boys for me lol.. like my friend said its like I am in rehab 5 months away from everything and everybody..

And about the NO PICKING thing.. Im trying with all my strenght but I cant be around ppl with my face like that I just dont pick at the ones my long hair can cover.. IB is really making me miserable