Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoCold

What drives you to keep fighting?

What drives you everyday to keep fighting your acne and not giving it up?

Obviously it's a clear face, but what else? A secret love? A better life? More friends? etc.

Post 'em up! Don't be afraid! :naughty:

well, i wouldnt say it's about acne.... but the fight in general is for...

• music
  • the simple things (a glimpse of something beautiful, a breath of fresh, clean air, warm sunshine, a quiet/peaceful black night, etc....)
  • love... which really is all over the place, if you're in a mood to see it
  • little flames of hope for the future, deep in there.... that the bad stuff can't seem to extinguish, no matter how hard it tries....
  • my family
  • myself/the little girl version of me who wanted to be great and to be happy and tried so hard
  • getting outside of myself long enough to remember there's a world out there that i really wanna see and learn about and explore and help
cheesy list, but its the truth. :P

well, i wouldnt say it's about acne.... but the fight in general is for...
  • music
  • the simple things (a glimpse of something beautiful, a breath of fresh, clean air, warm sunshine, a quiet/peaceful black night, etc....)
  • love... which really is all over the place, if you're in a mood to see it
  • little flames of hope for the future, deep in there.... that the bad stuff can't seem to extinguish, no matter how hard it tries....
  • my family
  • myself/the little girl version of me who wanted to be great and to be happy and tried so hard
  • getting outside of myself long enough to remember there's a world out there that i really wanna see and learn about and explore and help
cheesy list, but its the truth. :P

Wow, all of these things sound so much like myself I just couldn't think how to say it.

And they don't sound cheesy at all!

so that i dont have to hide anymore, so that i can smile with confidance, so that wen im seen with acne; wut u see IS NOT wut u get, and wen im finally seen with acne; wut u see... theres so much more where that came from... the real ME

I fight for the right to...paaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee!!!

Seriously.

what drives me is the look that will be on peoples faces when they will see my clear face.

not that i want to be recognized for a nice face, but just to show that i can have a clear face like anyone else.

and its something for me to work for, its a goal that i want to reach and i can prove to myself that i can get rid of my pimplz

what drives me is the look that will be on peoples faces when they will see my clear face.

not that i want to be recognized for a nice face, but just to show that i can have a clear face like anyone else.

and its something for me to work for, its a goal that i want to reach and i can prove to myself that i can get rid of my pimplz

What drives you everyday to keep fighting your acne and not giving it up?

Obviously it's a clear face, but what else? A secret love? A better life? More friends? etc.

Post 'em up! Don't be afraid! :naughty:

People who see me think I’m all confident and happy when secretly I’m not, I hate the way I look. I want to be able to look at myself and be happy and confident in myself, that’s the only reason.

People who see me think I’m all confident and happy when secretly I’m not, I hate the way I look. I want to be able to look at myself and be happy and confident in myself, that’s the only reason.