Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bunney

I just ordered makeup online...

:lol: I am addicted to ordering stuff online!!! I ordered $145 dollars worth of stuff from Pacsun, then I ordered some stuff from Aubrey Nicole (emu oil) and now I just ordered some Coty Airspun Face Powder, Translucent Extra Coverageas well as moisturizer (Aveeno Ultra Calming with spf 15) ...hmmm lets just say that my dad is in a big surprise and that I am official broke for the next month or so...

I guess I have to stop reading some many posts about makeup and how to clear red marks :lol:

I LOVE ordering online. I often do it at like 2am when I am sleepy & everything sounds good....or at work when I am bored I need a shopping rush. When it comes in the mail, my mom is always like "you got another package?"; but I pay for it myself so I just ignore her ... :D

Yeah I really need to get a job to support my shopping splurges... :lol: I am pretty sure all the associates at my dad's office are going to be saying the same "you got another package?"

And yes my dad will kill me when he finds out...oh help I just ordered some concealer and skincare products from Paula's Choice today... :wall:

It's just so much fun shopping at 2 am when I can't sleep...

With the 20 off or free shipping..I might order something from AN , iam so thinking about the flat brush one..what you guys think about it? is it more for foundation?

But i know i will order the face wash full size coz i love it <3 , and umm..thinking to try the rice powder finishing powder , what you guys think about the rice powder and acne?

You used your dads credit card without his permission?! Holy crap! Well I guess thats what your dad gets for leaving his credit card around :lol::naughty: