Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asystole

7 weeks post tane

And still, when i'm sat down (and occassionally when stood or walking) I have weird aches coming and going around my knee joints and calf muscles, and my lips are still dried out. Afer so long, is it still possible these could go away or are they lifelong side effects.. ?

they can still go away, someone i talked to said it took 3 months for there lips to go back to normal. and i had some minor joint pain occasionally while on accutane, but now my joints are in top notch condition.

And still, when i'm sat down (and occassionally when stood or walking) I have weird aches coming and going around my knee joints and calf muscles, and my lips are still dried out. Afer so long, is it still possible these could go away or are they lifelong side effects.. ?

they should go away soon, the lips should have been better by now...

hows your face doing? and what was ure dosage for how long and how much do you weigh...

Was my back not face :] It's 100% clear *touch wood* except for those weird little white bumps some people get, which i have some of on my chest / shoulders but they don't bother me at all really for the time being - not noticeable :)

I was on 25mg , moved to 30 then back to 25 near the end because my bloods were up - i only did about 3 and a half months of it unfortnately because my derm didnt like the blood results :/

I weigh around 13-14 stone

you were on a pretty low dose.

those white things may not be acne, it may be KP. you can try using some amlactin for them if you want.