Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miss.chaNel

Need an eye primer.

Well I need an eye primer. I used to use a MAC one, about a year ago. I lost it and now can't find it on their site.

So anyone know of any that I can just run to the store and pick up real quick? ie. walgreens, rite aid, target etc.

I don't know of a good drug store brand primer, but Urban Decay Primer Potion is the most amazing eye primer on the planet. Seriously. I buy it in bulk. I hate the Prep and Prime from MAC, but I use MAC Paints as primers.

i heard that even tapping on your liquid foundation on the eyelids can also be a primer.

I went to the MAC website,, and this is the one I used to use.

Primer.

That stuff reallllyyy worked. I may have to drive 45 min. to pick some up..

So Rush25, when you going to move to CA so you can be my personal make up gal? ;]

Oh an how is the Barbie Collection? I really want some colors but they may have a little too much WOW factor for me.,

Check out the Stilife Paint as well. Love it.

I love the Barbie Collection!! My faves: Don't Be Shy Powder Blush, Moth Brown and Magic Dust eye shadows, Sweetness and Malibu Barbie lipglasses, and Rocking Chick lipstick. This collection is one of the best color stories we've had since Sundressing in Spring of last year. You should look into picking up Moth Brown eye shadow if you can. It is a re-promote from a 2005 color story, and it is hands down my all-time favorite MAC eye shadow. It is a smokey charcoal grey that has the slightest purple hint. Gorgeous.

Keep your eyes peeled for the summer color stories. There is a three part summer collection...Moon Bathe, Sun Strip, and Tendertones...definitely geared towards more subtle products. Not as in-your-face as Barbie. Some bronzers and new sheer and unsticky lip glosses. Around May 31ish.

There is another color story dropping at the beginning of May...typical MAC with very vibrant colors.

...but you didn't hear that from me...

:shhh:;)