Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord

BENZACLIN CAUSING WRINKLES

Benzaclin is the only thing that has worked for me. I've tried EVERY single product, OTC or prescription. That includes really expensive department store brands and drug mart stuff! Benzaclin seriously clears me up in a few weeks. But the thing is, the product seriously dries up my skin. Like REALLY badly. In fact, it's drying me out so bad that i'm starting to get wrinkles and fine lines. It's really disgusting to see myself, age 18, with creases all over my face and at the corner of my eyes when I smile.

What should I do? If I stop using it, I'm going to break out. Is it worth having wrinkles for getting clear skin? Should I maybe stop using benzaclin after my skin has totally cleared up, and THEN try to get rid of my fine lines? Are my wrinkles gonna be there forever if I keep using this product?!

This honestly sucks.

I agree with the post above me, I realllly think it may be to dry skin and not truly wrinkles

Get Cetaphil moisturizing cream....

Only wear it at night...unless you think you can get away wearing it without having it look all greasy. Just glob that shit on at night and wake up to nice hydrated skin...

Ps. You shouldn't get wrinkles...it's because of dryness why you get them...and over exposer to the sun...

why can't you get wrinkles at the age of 18? at about 15 yrs old your skin stops producing the stuff that makes your skin elastic so you need to be careful