Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Technically you should thank her for showing herself for what she really is. This gives you ample opportunity to find someone better than her.

Um, maybe it wasn't his fault at ALL?

SHE's the one to blame. He couldv'e been the best boyfriend in the world, it doesnt matter. Cheaters still cheat.

You should've been a better boyfriend.

SHE's the one to blame. He couldv'e been the best boyfriend in the world, it doesnt matter. Cheaters still cheat.

seeing the thread title only thing that pops in my head is 'at least u had one'

its getting too sad now.i need a gf.clear skin dont mean shit in the long run.fuck :lol:

Ok, I'm not saying the threadstarter IS, but let's just say that he is. He's a whiny boyfriend that calls her every 5 minutes and talks for hours and calls her sweety-pie and obeys every little thing she says and doesn't ever say no to her.

She obviously had enough of it so she cheated.

That's IF it happened like that though :wacko:

PLUS, you can make a girl still like you no matter how long you are in a relationship. It just depends on the guy.

Ok, I'm not saying the threadstarter IS, but let's just say that he is. He's a whiny boyfriend that calls her every 5 minutes and talks for hours and calls her sweety-pie and obeys every little thing she says and doesn't ever say no to her.

PLUS, you can make a girl still like you no matter how long you are in a relationship. It just depends on the guy.

Guest Kimmay

Ok, for the ones who said I don't know what I'm talking about and all that crap, you guys don't have to agree with me...because at the end of the day I still get the happyflowers and not make threads talking about my depression with girls...

dont worry man, i went through the same thing with this gorgeous girl. women are evil creatures. and i know it hurts, but pain is weakness leaving the body. theres somone better for u out there. just give it some time

Those aint your friends and that isn't a girl you'd wanna be with. It might suck right now but in the long run you'll be glad those kind of people aren't involved in your life

Aww that sucks but at least now you know who your true friends are. As for the girl, she’s not worth it, time to move on. I know it hurts like all hell now but soon you’ll be able to look back and be glad that you found out now rather then later who these people really are. You’re better off without them all.