Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

I Have Irritated Skin, Please help

I believe I know why I'm always feeling tight. It is not because I am dry, it is because my skin is irritated.

When I touch my skin, even slightly, it turns RED. When I put water on my skin it turns red, even when I moisturize it turns RED.

PLEASE, I have lived with acne since I was 12, and had this irritated skin on top of it for 2 years. I believe I have finally realised why I just are not being moisturized and always being RED.

PLEASE, what products are best for irritated skin, this could change my life and I could finally get this girlfriend that I have had my eyes on lately.

I just moisturized ALOT about 10 minutes ago and im dry all around my eyes etc. Maybe it's IRRITATION, not DRYNESS. Please help you can save a life.

Stocko,

Cetaphil products are usually tolerated well by sensitive skin.

But I really think you should see a dermatologist. I've watched you struggle for the past two years with this and nothing seems to help you, I think it's time to have a doctor see what's going on.

Stocko,

Cetaphil products are usually tolerated well by sensitive skin.

But I really think you should see a dermatologist. I've watched you struggle for the past two years with this and nothing seems to help you, I think it's time to have a doctor see what's going on.

I cant because then I'll have to take depressing pills and get alot of help mentally, because I have alot of cuts and marks all over my body and this will stop my application for the forces.

They wont do anything anyway. Acne is my least of worries, it's just this irritation. I havent been on the regimen in about 6 months I packed that in. It ruined my life even more I just want at least un-irritated skin.

That means getting rid of this redness and dryness. So please, is there a product just designed for soothing skin?

If you're just looking for some soothing and maybe some healing (no effect on acne or anything), I think aloe vera fits the bill. I always use that on sunburns. It's not particularly moisturizing but I think repeated use would help.