Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breal76

Two hours till my hair appointment

And I still don't know what in the heck I am going to do?

I think I am going to chop it off. It's not too long right now, just above the shoulders. I am going to go for chin length. However, I don't know if I want bangs. I don't know if I want a razor cut, with chunky layers. I can't find a picture of anything I want!

So I am going to the bookstore before my appointment to rifle through their magazines. I really want a cute haircut! I am going on vacation to Vegas next week and I need to look super cute. lol.

Rant done. :D

Get long sideswept bangs. Do NOT chop it. I did that not too long agp (you can see my pics) and I miss my long hair terribly.

I say get sideswept bangs and layers. Make sure to post pics!!

I found a hair cut I liked. Well about 5 different ones. lol.

I consulted with my hair stylist. She is worth every penny. I chopped my hair off to the chin. She gave me bangs that I can either have or work back into my hair. I love it. I will post pictures later when I feel motivated.

Okie dokie! I finally washed my hair and did it myself. I got my pics loaded. I did one before the haircut and two after shots. One shot with my hair poofier (is that a word?) and then a more smooth look. Anyway, it's not a dramatic difference, but I really do like this cut! lol..Not much I could do about it anyways. Now I am getting my eyebrows wax today, so I will be even happier!

Link to pics

WOW! That looks fanTASTIC~!!! Very nice!! I just got a hackjob done to my hair yesterday, nice to see someone got good results !!! sometimes I wonder why I pay so much for crap lol

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just got all my hair hacked off a few months ago (similiar to the style you have) and it is SO fabulous!

It's so easy to take care of and healthy now since all my old highlights were cut out.

It looks great!