Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

CHI Silk Infusion

Last year I had my hair colored blonde. Its a little bit over processed. I had to have it colored twice within a week. The first guy I went to I had seen for six years. He always colored it the right color, but the last time he colored it this white, neon green color! Yuck! A co worker friend (she is an occupational therapist) told me I looked like a calico cat :lol: She recommended me to this place in SF. I had it fixed and she did an excellent job! Anyway so now my hair is slightly overprocessed. Its been very difficult to get all the tangles out. On Friday, I got the cutest hair cut and the hairdresser gave me this stuff called CHI Silk Infusion. Have any of you ever tried this stuff? You just put it on the tips of your hair before you dry it. I love it! My hair no longer is tangled and it feels so silky soft. I recommend this to anyone who has damaged hair from coloring

I love Chi Silk Infusion! It makes my hair so silky. I love the smell of it also. It smells sort of manly. Ha ha.

Be careful though, it makes my hair sort of gummy after a while so I try not to use it every single day of the week.

I love it. My hair has been so shiny since the first day that I have used this stuff. I won't use anything else ever again.

Yeah chi silk infusion is the shit - I used to be in <3 with biosilk, but chi is a little more potent and the smell is a little more pleasant IMO.

LOOOVE that stuff :):)

Molly...what did they do to fix it, color I mean? Tone it down or something? How much did it cost? I got mine highlighted and it looks too brassy. stupid hair dressers.

Yeah chi silk infusion is the shit - I used to be in <3 with biosilk, but chi is a little more potent and the smell is a little more pleasant IMO.

LOOOVE that stuff :):)

Molly...what did they do to fix it, color I mean? Tone it down or something? How much did it cost? I got mine highlighted and it looks too brassy. stupid hair dressers.

I love Chi Silk Infusion! It makes my hair so silky. I love the smell of it also. It smells sort of manly. Ha ha.

Be careful though, it makes my hair sort of gummy after a while so I try not to use it every single day of the week.

I just got this stuff last week and I'm in love with it too. It's amazing. I have long hair and have tangling issues and this stuff really helps with that. And my hair is so soft. I've only been putting it on the bottom 1/2 of my hair.

I just got this stuff last week and I'm in love with it too. It's amazing. I have long hair and have tangling issues and this stuff really helps with that. And my hair is so soft. I've only been putting it on the bottom 1/2 of my hair.

I just finished my sample of it today and then I bought the six oz bottle today. I was also given the sample bottle. My hair dresser said she would give me a sample so that I can put it in my purse :lol: Ive been only putting the CHi Silk Infusion on the ends of my hair. Can you put it in the scalp to and all over my hair?

I just finished my sample of it today and then I bought the six oz bottle today. I was also given the sample bottle. My hair dresser said she would give me a sample so that I can put it in my purse :lol: Ive been only putting the CHi Silk Infusion on the ends of my hair. Can you put it in the scalp to and all over my hair?