Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Thats It, Things Cant Remain Like This!!!

I posted the other day in this forum about supposed to be meeting someone but due to how my face looked i didnt bother going, anyway i thought today i didnt look as bad (but still pretty awful) so i decided to go. I was rather happy until my friend asked if i always had spots! After that i think my head was down the whole time, my confidence was shot out of me and all my life inside felt like it had just been killed.

As long as its just me thinking about it in my head i think i can get along, but when people bring it up thats when i feel so ugly and inside i feel as if i just want to end everything. Ive been walking around town for about 3 hours with my friend, and i cant help but look if i other people have any spots on there face, i didnt see one person. If there were others about then i probably wouldnt feel as bad as i do, but ive never felt so out of place and just wanted to get home as soon as i could.

Im struggling to see how i can carry on living this way, hating these things that are on my face. This isnt how i want to live my life, worry about the way my face looks all the time but i just cant help it.

I'm with you :comfort:

Maybe we can never see people on the street like us because they are all hiding away at home or avoiding having to see people like so many of us do.... :think:

I posted the other day in this forum about supposed to be meeting someone but due to how my face looked i didnt bother going, anyway i thought today i didnt look as bad (but still pretty awful) so i decided to go. I was rather happy until my friend asked if i always had spots! After that i think my head was down the whole time, my confidence was shot out of me and all my life inside felt like it had just been killed.

As long as its just me thinking about it in my head i think i can get along, but when people bring it up thats when i feel so ugly and inside i feel as if i just want to end everything. Ive been walking around town for about 3 hours with my friend, and i cant help but look if i other people have any spots on there face, i didnt see one person. If there were others about then i probably wouldnt feel as bad as i do, but ive never felt so out of place and just wanted to get home as soon as i could.

Im struggling to see how i can carry on living this way, hating these things that are on my face. This isnt how i want to live my life, worry about the way my face looks all the time but i just cant help it.

As i always feel so much worse than outside, i thought i would take some pictures and see how awful they really do look. I think they look awful, but to be honest i think it looks even worse in person than it does in those pictures. I really dont know what to do at the moment to sort it, feel like im running out of options and really starting to worry.

Picture 1

Picture 2

just some months ago i actually skipped school one day b/c i had a whitehead on my chin

it botherd me a lot... but later on i realized that soo many people in my school had worse face than me

and still came to school...

so i hope that helped

Ive just broke down again and cried as i saw another spot coming on my face, that totals to about 5 or 6 new ones just today, at this moment in time i could care less about life and hate mine.

ur acne isn't too bad paul. i had acne worse than that in highschool and still tried to live it up. as long as u have confidence, girls usually dont care how u look (caveat, dont aimtoo high though).

anyway, u like mcr? i f'in love their music, saw a concert of theirs last february.