Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shanky76

Switch to FedEx for shipping?

Good Morning,

Just wanted to ask why you switched from DHL to FedEx for shipping? While I still cannot complain because an order I placed recently is scheduled to be delivered today (I think) which is still fast delivery, I must say, my experience with DHL has been a lot better when ordering your products than it has so far with FedEx.

I checked the tracking information on my order last week, and FedEx showed an estimated delivery of Friday, March 30th. On Friday, the delivery date was still showing that day, but the package had not even made it to my home state. I called FedEx to verify, and was assured it would be delivered on Friday. It was not. It is now showing on the truck to be delivered today. While the timing did not make that big of a difference, I was upset that they basically lied to me. If they would have said- "You know, based on the information I see, it does not appear the package will be delivered today" or something similar, I could respect that and would not have been upset, but instead they chose to ignore the location information and provide information they did not know to be accurate. :mad:

I certainly understand this may be an isolated incident, and I am sure you have valid reasons to have switched. I just wanted to let you know this never happened when my products were shipped via DHL.