Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aerine

Even with acne I still found someone!!! PICS

omg! i don't know why but i am feeling reallly happy for u aerine. It may sound overrated. BUT :D:D that's awesome! You found someone who likes you for u!

I wonder when's my turn :(

yea well guys can be assholes but thats not always the case. In my opinion its what society tells guys what they should act like. Like OMG you have to screw this girl I think its briain washing to keep guys away from there sensitive side. And or so they can think there cool among there stupid guy friends.

I for one dont care what other people think of me...... Sometimes........

:clap::D

my ex girlfriend asked me out one night when my acne was really bad. im not saying girls dont care about how a guy looks, but lookin good can help a lot and it varys on each girl and her preferences.

i guess i could say that when it comes to girls, i am kind of picky. i dont go for total beauty. first things i notice are eyes, smile, hair, facial expressions, and personality. then i notice the nice curvature of the butt, or lack thereof.

anyways, while i have been suffering from acne the past 2-5 years, i have been able to find women, might not be the amount of attention i would like from the opposite sex, but i do get attention. and i notice that women find me attrative wen i be myself(the real me which doesn't lock himself in his room). which is spontaneous, funny, outgoing, smart, athletic guy. so be yourselves and u will find somone who will look past the acne and see u for who u really are.

yea well guys can be assholes but thats not always the case. In my opinion its what society tells guys what they should act like. Like OMG you have to screw this girl I think its briain washing to keep guys away from there sensitive side. And or so they can think there cool among there stupid guy friends.

I for one dont care what other people think of me...... Sometimes........

:clap::D

this thread is making me all emotional.. I'm glad you're in a good relationship, aerine. =]

first off yay, keep it up, dont lose her =]

--- Now secondly, I think its just as hard on guys honestly. I think in a sense it's easier for girls. First, girls can wear makeup and hide it. Even if a girl has acne, they'll still be approached by guys. There are some guys that are shy and then they become more shy with acne. Not being shallow or anything but if a girl has a nice body, most guys won't care about the face cause their just thinking they want some.... yeah. I look for serious relationships, so yeah thats not me, but I'm just saying generally that's what guys at a party / club are thinking. One night stands. Acne just makes me not want to take pictures. I don't mind going in public with acne, well actually I do. If its my friends though I don't mind seeing them with a face full of acne.

Omg I have warm fuzzies now! That is awesome! I am so happy for you. You're not the only lucky one though. I dont know of many guys that would allow the penguin picture to be posted on the net. That is so totally sweet! Thats makes her a very lucky lady to have someone as sweet as you. ;)