Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aerine

Even with acne I still found someone!!! PICS

We have been dating for almost 1 year now <333 I have pretty bad acne but she still likes to play with my face <3 and says im beautiful <3 So don't lose hope people!

post-50445-1175519389_thumb.jpg

post-50445-1175519492.jpg

post-50445-1175519389_thumb.jpg

post-50445-1175519492.jpg

We have been dating for almost 1 year now <333 I have pretty bad acne but she still likes to play with my face <3 and says im beautiful <3 So don't lose hope people!

That's awesome, aerine! It's great you found someone who loves you for you, and makes you feel good about yourself. It seems what everyone here suffers most from is loneliness. I believe that if everyone here had someone they wouldn't feel so insecure, rejected, and depressed. I wish we could all have someone.

That's awesome, aerine! It's great you found someone who loves you for you, and makes you feel good about yourself. It seems what everyone here suffers most from is loneliness. I believe that if everyone here had someone they wouldn't feel so insecure, rejected, and depressed. I wish we could all have someone.

You've got what I want my man: a woman who loves you for who you are.

Give her all the love in the world, and make her know that she is the most special, sacred thing in this world.

Congratulations ;)

i agree, being lonely just does not help one iota!

But yay for you!!! :D

love is the most wonderful feeling in the whole entire universe.

[
Give her all the love in the world, and make her know that she is the most special, sacred thing in this world

I think this is the nicest thing I have ever heard on this entire site.

I wish I was lucky as you brotha, maybe some day God shall shine his light on me as well.

[
Give her all the love in the world, and make her know that she is the most special, sacred thing in this world

I think this is the nicest thing I have ever heard on this entire site.

thats pretty awesome, man. i think our problems, though big in our head, are dwarfed next to love... and big stuffed penguins. those things always make me feel better.

congrats man. cherish her.

Guys get girls even with worst acne , I've seen guys with acne with very pretty g/fs..I just dont see how guys have it hard.

Us girls is way harder because most guys are assholes and all they want is some "hot" chick to show off.

^^^That's because us guys are horny 99% of the time.

ALSO, we don't want to have hot girlfriends to show off. We just think the hotter you are, the better in bed.

Guys get girls even with worst acne , I've seen guys with acne with very pretty g/fs..I just dont see how guys have it hard.

Us girls is way harder because most guys are assholes and all they want is some "hot" chick to show off.

It really does seem that way. Last summer my acne was pretty bad but my boyfriend still told me I was beautiful but it seemed he just said it to be nice. It seems guys are only attracted to flawless women where us woman don't care if a guy has perfect skin, teeth or a couple extra pounds.

yea well guys can be assholes but thats not always the case. In my opinion its what society tells guys what they should act like. Like OMG you have to screw this girl I think its briain washing to keep guys away from there sensitive side. And or so they can think there cool among there stupid guy friends.

I for one dont care what other people think of me...... Sometimes........

yea well guys can be assholes but thats not always the case. In my opinion its what society tells guys what they should act like. Like OMG you have to screw this girl I think its briain washing to keep guys away from there sensitive side. And or so they can think there cool among there stupid guy friends.

I for one dont care what other people think of me...... Sometimes........