Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know this isn't a treatment of any sort, but my dermatologist (whom I saw for the first time in 15 years the other day), suggested green concealer and makeup under non-talc makeup. So I went to walmart, got some green concealer and physician's formula multicolored corrector powder pallette in green, # 06347B. I used that underneat some Mineral Wear Talc Free mineral loose powder. OMG I'm telling you, my face looked normal again!! I was so happy I cried. I hadn't seen my face without such redness in years. I use the translucent light mineral wear powder. I'm on disability, and it's a little expensive. I understand limited income etc. but I swear to you, it's so worth it. I couldn't believe how well it worked!! I was also told not to use powders with cornstarch.

I had to pass this along. I truly hope it helps another. Best wishes to each and every one of you, no matter what you're dealing with, whether in your life, your health etc. :)

Debbie