Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o Havoc o

Breakout, from nowhere.

Something very bizarre happened this morning. I woke up to a very large outbreak. It has been a long time since i have had an outbreak this large and what makes it even more bizarre i went to bed clear last night.

For the life of me i can not explain this. It has been over 3 years since i have had an outbreak like this. I have been doing the regimen fine, it has been keeping me clear. All of a sudden BOOM, breakout city.

Oh well nothing i can do about it, i can't say that acne bothers me that much anymore but any ideas what could have happend?

Wow.. That is terrible luck. I have no idea how that could've happened, but I feel for you. Almost a month ago my skin would do good during the weekdays, but when weekends roll by, I get like 3-4 zits and then it looks terrible. That's why I hated weekends, because they were badluck for me. I always thought weekends were a time of healing and a break from school so my skin can become better looking before Monday. Anyways, just sounds like awful bad luck, unless your sheets/pillow cases were dirty? Try giving them a wash..?

Wow.. That is terrible luck. I have no idea how that could've happened, but I feel for you. Almost a month ago my skin would do good during the weekdays, but when weekends roll by, I get like 3-4 zits and then it looks terrible. That's why I hated weekends, because they were badluck for me. I always thought weekends were a time of healing and a break from school so my skin can become better looking before Monday. Anyways, just sounds like awful bad luck, unless your sheets/pillow cases were dirty? Try giving them a wash..?

Guest WhiteWater

Weekends tend to be when something out of routine happens, such as eating a hell of a lot, getting drunk, doing drugs, not sleeping, meeting someone. Any kind of stress, good or bad can send your hormones crazy, which increases sebum, which is food for acne etc.

Did u do anything out of ordinary this week?

Are you overly apprehensive about anything?

Are you stressed or depressed more than usual?

I don't think the pillow/sheets thing is much of a problem. Pimples don't just grow overnight. They were already there, but hidden. Now they've come to the surface.

Maybe you touched something long ago and then that part of your face. Nothing to do with diet though... I can eat a ton of chocolate and stay the same.

Guest Calibos

do you drink coffee nick? i always find the more coffee i drink equates to an outbreak next day, or did you eat anything unusual or more than you usually do.

We'll solve this crime Nick, you and me, we're on the case! :thumbsup:

And besides, you're still a handsome fellow, acne or no acne :wub:

Guest WhiteWater

Maybe just a bad batch of BP that had too little concentration. It can vary.

do you drink coffee nick? i always find the more coffee i drink equates to an outbreak next day, or did you eat anything unusual or more than you usually do.

We'll solve this crime Nick, you and me, we're on the case! :thumbsup:

And besides, you're still a handsome fellow, acne or no acne :wub: