Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried this and had a good results with it? This product looks like it can do some amazing things but you know what they say if its to good to be true...... but plz if anyone has used their scar treatment plz respond thanks. :cool: by the way heres the site Noixia

i am suppose to get it today, but i dont know if i can use it while on accutane, but it seems like a good product, i'll let u know how it goes, later.

what i got was the formula back 2-1 max scar tratment, and i've used it for 2 days and so far so good, its like the toner but i only got that because im on accutane, and i have some PIH and shallow scarring, so i hope it works good, how u been with it?

what i got was the formula back 2-1 max scar tratment, and i've used it for 2 days and so far so good, its like the toner but i only got that because im on accutane, and i have some PIH and shallow scarring, so i hope it works good, how u been with it?

Haven got it yet but im going to order the 39.99$ scar package ill tell you how it goes wheni get, o yea fast is the shipping