Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilbambino86

CAN I TRY... WHILE ON ACCUTANE?

IM CURRENTLY ON A VERY LOW DOSE ACCUTANE, AND I HAVE SOME PIH AND DEPRESSED SCARS ON MY R CHEEK, AND SOME POCK MARKS AND WANT TO FIND OUT IF I CAN TRY ACNE FREE SCAR ERASER (JUST THE LOTION W/O THE MOISTURIZER) OR A SEMI-NATURAL PRODUCT CALLED "SCARGO", SO PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME OUT, OR IF ANY OTHER SUGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED, THANKS. :boohoo:

Guest sm_oore

Yeah. I used Acne Free Eraser on Accutane too. It has hydroquine in it too, right? Why not the lotion? the lotion It is pretty oily though. just let your skin get used to the Acne Free Eraser though if you get it. the first time i put it on it irritated my skin, so start slowly, and don't put too much on cuz it will irritate it. I didn't really notice that much if any improvement though. it's hard to tell.

thanks for the info, i've used it for 2 weeks and i've noticed very minimal improvement but it says that prob it will take 8-16 weeks for good improvement and i have shallow scarring so i hope it works, so how long did u use it for? thanks.

Guest sm_oore

um. I think i've been using it for like 3 months but on and off. i should use it more so i can actually see if its really working. But yeah i think i have noticed a little bit of improvment, very minimal like you said, nothing really noticeable. its just really hard to tell.

have u heard of scargo? or noxia? i have both of those products, but problem is that i dont want to use products with out knowing if its going to work, since i got very shallow scarring from that f#@$ing retin-a, which i will regret all my life, but still i am using the acne free scar lotion and i've seen some improvement, and its says it works for pock marks which i have as well but anyways thanks for the info. ciao