Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have a girlfriend we have been together for about 2 months she says i am cute but i just think she is saying that to be nice becasue i have over 50 red marks spread out on face it is terrible i just hate them i want them to be gone so bad

i am using retin a and i dont think it is working (5 months of that)

oh and this is like the only girl that i have gotten close with and has showeed interest in me

people can still be cute with acne;redmarks.i know a guy who has acne but hes still very good looking.i suppose we are our worst critics.

She wouldnt be with you or tell you that you are cute just to be nice. People dont do that. if she just wanted to be nice she would only be friends with you, at most. She's dating you cuz she likes you & finds you attractive. Don't let your insecurities ruin it. She cares about you & you deserve that. You have something to offer, so dont question it & over-analyze everything.

I'm going out with this girl too, 2 days hahaha but for whatever reason she liked me first. And trust me i'm breaking out bad, redmarks + active pimples ... i don't know why she likes me though, but i guess Siouxcat is right

people can still be cute with acne;redmarks.i know a guy who has acne but hes still very good looking.i suppose we are our worst critics.

it shows she's not a shallow bitch like many women are these days. good job!

If it's redmarks, girls say your cute and mean it. But I've yet to meet a girl that says a guy with acne is cute and actually means it.

She can be attracted to him, but I've never heard "cute" before.

i have a girlfriend we have been together for about 2 months she says i am cute but i just think she is saying that to be nice becasue i have over 50 red marks spread out on face it is terrible i just hate them i want them to be gone so bad

oh and this is like the only girl that i have gotten close with and has showeed interest in me

Just cause you don’t see yourself as cute doesn’t mean other people won’t. Chances are this girl is for real otherwise why would she bother? like other people have stated, if she was just doing it to be nice she’d just be a friend.

I'm going out with this girl too, 2 days hahaha but for whatever reason she liked me first. And trust me i'm breaking out bad, redmarks + active pimples ... i don't know why she likes me though, but i guess Siouxcat is right

Honestly, like hanna said you're your own worse critic. There use to be this guy in my school and his face was full of scars, ice picks and inflamed acne, but he was so popular and a lot of girls went out with him. Then again he was the typical bad boy and society loves that. Generally I say, if you got a girl then stop worrying about how you look cause your girl loves you for who you are. Why does it matter what the rest of the world thinks? The only opinion that should matter is of your girl. Don't let the world get you down. You should be happy and continue to stay happy. I agree sometimes its hard to go out in public cause you feel bad, well at least I did. I always felt like I didn't belong. I always felt out of place. Anyways, it'll be alright =]

i had a girlfriend like that. she used to tell me i was so hot, im so cute, etc,e tc. she was the one that made the move on me then we ended up dating. and i probably have worse acne than you. i got it all over my back and its started creapin up on my chest. she used to try to pop some of my white heads. and i used to reject her offers and turn away wen she would examin my acne and scars. but she would just smile at me and give me a big wet kiss and make me feel better. and i do believe that SOME girls look past the skin and actually see the good person inside.

be glad you not hairy noone wants a hairy motherfucker

That made me laugh for some reason... :clap:

Girls have called me cute and my skin was far from perfect. If a girl isn't into you that way, more often than not, you'll know it unless you're just a total idiot.

hey if you found girl that loves you for who you are then you just found a real woman. same goes for men too. :whistle:

i had a girlfriend like that. she used to tell me i was so hot, im so cute, etc,e tc. she was the one that made the move on me then we ended up dating. and i probably have worse acne than you. i got it all over my back and its started creapin up on my chest. she used to try to pop some of my white heads. and i used to reject her offers and turn away wen she would examin my acne and scars. but she would just smile at me and give me a big wet kiss and make me feel better. and i do believe that SOME girls look past the skin and actually see the good person inside.