Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi! i have redmark hell.. why why why??? look at my photos.. this is how i look like w/o make!! what would this fall into?? acne?? severe?? mild?? just red marks?? is this scaring??

sooo confused!! ww

okay.. so i had acne when i was 17 (now 23) and i got on the PILL and it went away. then, 1 yr ago, i stopped the pill.. and i totally broke out.. and now i look like this.. i have a lot of skin colored bumps.. nothing pus filled.. and a ton of red dots!!! sad!

when i was breaking out, i did the regimin.. and it cleared me up.. at the expense of redmarks and swelling of the face.. and now.. i am not sure what to do!!

this is my regimin:

Yasmin pill 1st month!!

1. wash w/ DHC olive oil soap

2. tea tree oil

3. 100% ACV

4. spot treat BP

5. spot treat red marks with neosporin

6. spot treat red marks again with mederma

7. DHC acerola booster

8. alpha hydrox AHA souffle

9. rose oil

is this okay?? am i doing something wrong?? will i forever have these marks?? i have had them since april.. i am so depressed.. i wonder if anyone can give me some help.. i am trying to do the best i can!!

by the way.. i am a total health freak and i eat very healthy!! so.. i don't think it is my diet.. if anything.. it is my stress and lack of sleep..

hi! i have redmark hell.. why why why??? look at my photos.. this is how i look like w/o make!! what would this fall into?? acne?? severe?? mild?? just red marks?? is this scaring??

sooo confused!! ww

okay.. so i had acne when i was 17 (now 23) and i got on the PILL and it went away. then, 1 yr ago, i stopped the pill.. and i totally broke out.. and now i look like this.. i have a lot of skin colored bumps.. nothing pus filled.. and a ton of red dots!!! sad!

when i was breaking out, i did the regimin.. and it cleared me up.. at the expense of redmarks and swelling of the face.. and now.. i am not sure what to do!!

this is my regimin:

Yasmin pill 1st month!!

2. tea tree oil

3. 100% ACV

4. spot treat BP

7. DHC acerola booster

9. rose oil

is this okay?? am i doing something wrong?? will i forever have these marks?? i have had them since april.. i am so depressed.. i wonder if anyone can give me some help.. i am trying to do the best i can!!

by the way.. i am a total health freak and i eat very healthy!! so.. i don't think it is my diet.. if anything.. it is my stress and lack of sleep..

it looks like you may be using too many products i would cut off the neosporin and mederma for a while. May i ask what you use each product for, bc like i said it seems a bit much and im sure if u took out somethings it may help. I would put the scar treatments till almost practically clear since i see you still have a bump or 2. But i know how you feel i have some red marks and scars and it seems like the jojoba oil is working for me. You should check out the thread on Apple cider vinegar.

Yes, u r using too many products/methods!

BTW, the only effective thing that can help ur redmarks is TIME!

For me, I agreed on "Time", "omega 3" and "exfoliation".

thank you so much for replying!! i guess i am overloading the products aren't i.. www but i can't help but be SUPER paranoid!! well, i can do w/o the neosporin and mederma! i will just spot treat bumps with bp and keep on with the vinegar! i totally love hot the vinegar makes my skin look pinky!! at least i have healthy looking speckled skin!! ww

stop using mederma as its useless. use a simple routine with less products. alot of ppl seem to like the aha souffle so continue using that. exfoliation is the key. lightening agents like hydroquinone are temporary and sometimes do more damage then good. sometimes it burns u and makes ur skin peel. and the marks are still there!!! so not good.

i would suggest u just continue exfoliating use oil free moisturisers and a cleanser. key is to exfoliate!! retin-a btw is crap. hope i have helped now back to prison break. also remember gettin rid of hyperpigmentation marks will take alot of time. so dont expect a quick fix. ciao

thank you so much for replying!! i guess i am overloading the products aren't i.. www but i can't help but be SUPER paranoid!! well, i can do w/o the neosporin and mederma! i will just spot treat bumps with bp and keep on with the vinegar! i totally love hot the vinegar makes my skin look pinky!! at least i have healthy looking speckled skin!! ww

sooo confused!! ww

this is my regimin:

Yasmin pill 1st month!!

2. tea tree oil

3. 100% ACV

4. spot treat BP

7. DHC acerola booster

9. rose oil

i wish i had face like that. virtually no scaring! i would say u have minor to moderate acne. closer to the minor side. i would be near the severe/cystic area... with scaring.

but yes, too much product. cut down