Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaseryder

in need of a new moisturizer....

ive been using cetaphil lotion for quite some time and im now trying to search for a better one, any suggestions???

I use Purpose Moisturizer.

It is both uva/uvb 15. I only use it at night as I have combo skin and it takes about 30 minutes (for me) to soak all the way in. It leaves my skin completely hydrated.

nutrogena oil-free moistrizer is good, i use the senstive skin one, even though my skin is normal, and it works just fine

i like oil of olay. my mom uses it and i always buy these new moisturizers to try, but i always end up using hers.

ive been using cetaphil lotion for quite some time and im now trying to search for a better one, any suggestions???

I have tried a bunch of moisturizers ever since my favorite, Eucerin Renewal, was discontinued. I would highly recommend Complex 15 because it is very light and doesn't seem to clog pores. It may not be the best choice for very dry skin because I sometimes get flaking. It is available on line and at some Walgreen's stores. Other people on this site recommend Lac Hydrin 5, but it is a bit greasy (although better at controling dryness). You can buy Lac Hydrin 5 at CVS. These two also go on well over Benzoyl Peroxide. I have yet to find a good moisturizer with sunblock. If you aren't using BP then I would recommend Neutrogena moisture lotion for combination skin, which has a microabsorbing system so that it doesn't get greasy. It clumps over BP though.Hope that helps!

I use Paulas choice skin balancing moisture gel and i love it. Its a gel and when you put it on it sinks in right away. Leaves my face softer than ive ever felt, helps calm my redness and feels like i have nothing on all day long. You would not believe how hard it is for me to find a moisturizer that isnt heavy or greasy, this stuff is amazing. she sells samples to.