Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
premiumg

Brown spots 3 weeks after TCA Cross.... normal?

I had TCA Cross done for the 2nd time about 3 weeks ago. I noticed that it does raise the scar so I am happy about that. But, my treated spots are brownish, reddish in color..... Im concerned cause it's been 3 weeks.

I have been staying out of the Sun and moisturizing my skin. I also used hydroderm to help the collagen build up.

anyone please? it's been 4 weeks about now.

I've emailed my Dr. but he hasn't responded...... wonder if thats bad.... :(

i did a tester one myself couple weeks ago that has turned brown also i think it's the scab and is normal i'm sure. redness is def the norm from all that i've read.

I had tca cross done back in November (5 mos. now) and some of mine are still red. The whole hyperpigmentation is just a waiting game - you really can't do anything but wait, although you may want to ask your doc for some hydroquinone.

its good that they're red. blood is there and your cells are rebuilding. youre probably making it out to be a lot worse than you think. deal with so you don't have to worry about the scar later on; and since its working, stick with it and you should be fine. take care.

my scabs are gone cause it's been about a month.... but the treated spots are still reddish/brown in color. It looks pretty awful :(

Should I cuss out my Doctor?? What's going on?