Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Calibos

you seem to be getting slower Mr RSF, someone managed to post inbetween you and snowboard dude, if you open 2 windows of the acne org mainpage, you can log in and out almost simlultaneously to keep the thought going you are not both pseudonymns

That's fine, I don't especially care to have your herpes (poor girl has red bumps all over her face AND her cooch!)

Sorry dollface, I don't think I could cope with the guilt of falling for a legally retarded girl (with a serious hygeine problem).

HEY HEY HEY ...this thread is supposed to be about ME

and don't you forget it :)

well if anything this little exchange has given me a chuckle, so thanks for cheering me up guys

as for your advice Magic Dust, I really appreciate it, because it seems very genuine :) As much as it's easy to forget, I think having a spiritual connection to some higher power is important during a time of difficulty...as they say, good things come to those who wait! and i think praying helps with the waiting part :)

it's very unfortunate that once the subject of God or some higher spiritual force is mentioned, there is ALWAYS some asshole who comes in with some bullshit atheistic rhetoric shoving their opinions down people's throats like anyone gives a shit.

Why don't you go join jahova's witness? they could use a prick like you.

and thanks to everyone else for the lovely advice :)

personally im the type of person who doesn't deal well with uncertainty. my biggest hope is to leave this godforesaken city because i've lived here most of my life and i need a change. a couple of people have advised me to apply to graduate school where i go but i know that if i stayed, i would feel a bit defeated. im going to egypt this summer with my family and im hoping that will open doors, my real dream is to study there for a semester and brush up on my arabic skillz. :) then hopefully work as an international spy with my own private jet where i can fly around and publish best selling novels. :cool2: that or just apply to another university.

you seem to be getting slower Mr RSF, someone managed to post inbetween you and snowboard dude, if you open 2 windows of the acne org mainpage, you can log in and out almost simlultaneously to keep the thought going you are not both pseudonymns

it's very unfortunate that once the subject of God or some higher spiritual force is mentioned, there is ALWAYS some asshole who comes in with some bullshit atheistic rhetoric shoving their opinions down people's throats like anyone gives a shit.

Why don't you go join jahova's witness? they could use a prick like you.