Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brazil70_uk

What to do if need to wash more than twice

Hello i was just wondering as the regime is to do it in the morning and night, but i play football sum days so what would any1 recommend i do, as i usually dso it when i get up then have a match at 12 then when i get home from that i have a shower (obviously) would this be ok or is it rubbing the mornins work off, should i just apply moisterizer after it? i know its very poorly worded its late! thanks

You can work your regimen applications in around your football schedule on those days. Just do your second application after you get home on those days. Otherwise, morning and evening is best usually.

Guest WhiteWater
Hello i was just wondering as the regime is to do it in the morning and night, but i play football sum days so what would any1 recommend i do, as i usually dso it when i get up then have a match at 12 then when i get home from that i have a shower (obviously) would this be ok or is it rubbing the mornins work off, should i just apply moisterizer after it? i know its very poorly worded its late! thanks

Just rinse sweat off under the shower without using your hands.

The BP stays working under the skin.

Moisturize after if necessary as even rinsing with water (which is a solvent in itself) can dry skin.