Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jewel_001

i want a boyfriend so much

it's not that i can't attract one it's more the way i feel about my skin that stops me getting close to them. I tried it never works even if i do get away with sleeping in my make up. I just never feel good enough even if they do make me feel like a princess! I hate that it stops me cos right now i'd love to just snuggle up with a nice warm body next to mine and someone to talk to at night. They smell so nice and make you feel all safe and protected. I want some love in my life!!

:(

it's not that i can't attract one it's more the way i feel about my skin that stops me getting close to them. I tried it never works even if i do get away with sleeping in my make up. I just never feel good enough even if they do make me feel like a princess! I hate that it stops me cos right now i'd love to just snuggle up with a nice warm body next to mine and someone to talk to at night. They smell so nice and make you feel all safe and protected. I want some love in my life!!

i know how you feel...i miss that alot......having someone with you when you in bed and to fall asleep with is so nice.

that has been my life story in r.ships....i never get to that stage where i feel comfortable explaining why i hold back! I guess i know at the minute a man would not fit in my life especially when i have to hide from so much of it right now. But someone to lie in the dark with...i just miss that.

I also hate how my grandparents ask if i'm 'courting' yet and why not...i think they were married with 12 kids by the time they were 21 lol! I swear they think i'm gay or something. Of course no problem if i was but obviously they don't know the truth.

hmm the right person.....does the perfect man really exist? :think:

IMO, the perfect person is someone you can be the most patient with.. not the person you are most like. Similarities are important, yes I know, but it's really a test of time.

boyfriends are overrated.

my boyfriend of 4 years moved in with me about a month and a half ago. sometimes its great and fun and cute. but most of the time i just want to kill him in his sleep.

then again, don't mind me. life experiences have me cold and cynical and i no longer believe in love and romance.

OH WELL.

:dance:

of course rainz i am here!!

:D

haha just kidding. Absoloutley rainz i agree, i have this theory about men and women being like keys and locks...i'm sure you get the gist enough said. I'll never find mine here though i doubt!!

i'm going to edit this there was no phallic intention in that comparison above i just want to add!! merely we're all diff and there's someone for everyone

I hATE sleeping with makeup, but you can't help it if you're snuggling up with someone :(

of course rainz i am here!!

:D

haha just kidding. Absoloutley rainz i agree, i have this theory about men and women being like keys and locks...i'm sure you get the gist enough said. I'll never find mine here though i doubt!!

i'm going to edit this there was no phallic intention in that comparison above i just want to add!! merely we're all diff and there's someone for everyone

men only make life more difficult... add stress to your life that im guessing you dont need.

yeah theyre nice to have there but think about all the hassels aswell.. you never know when a relationship is gonna go bad and with some guys it cn be literally over night... to me it doesnt seem worth putting all the effort and time into a guy when its most likely going to end in hurt... just my pesimistic view lol.

i understand where youre coming from though, it would be nice to have someone there all the time for when you just feel like crap. for me though, my head is soo messed up i would feel like i had to explain the way i behave and why, to him... but to be at that point i would have had to have been with him for a while... but i can get to "a while" cause i hold back so much cause of the stuff i cant tell him.....

arrrgh catch 22!!!

Yeah, I miss it occasionally too. But with the good often comes the bad in relationships.... more the bad in my case lol

You just gotta be patient I suppose. It'll happen eventually.

I've found a really good guy who understands my skin, he has perfect skin though so It's kind of weird sometimes I talk about my skin or how I feel about and he says stop talking that way "If I had acne I wouldn't care or give a crap, you concentrate on it way way too much"

My opinion is that you shouldn't even be in serious relationships. Life is about having fun. Just have fun...go to a club, party, etc. whatever and just dance and have a good time. Don't worry about "dates" and romantic stuff. That's only in movies.

I haven't had a girlfriend all my life. I'm not gay or anything or Nerdy. Just tryin' to find the right one. Live life to your fulles, it's fun being single.

Wow were in a different boat. Id love to have agirlfriend, but the insane spots on my face keep me from thinkin any girl would take interest in me.

Lets hang out, or whatever ;)

"My opinion is that you shouldn't even be in serious relationships. Life is about having fun. Just have fun...go to a club, party, etc. whatever and just dance and have a good time. Don't worry about "dates" and romantic stuff. That's only in movies."

thats the most stupidest shit ive heard all day. Thats only in movies. Stfu and keep your retarded comments to yourself. Its really irritating because its so not true. Maybe you yourself know its not true but you find yourself not able to click with "romantic""datey" stuff and just bash on it cause you've never felt it. I feel sorry for you if you haven't.

Thats only in movies...Laughing my ass out. Really loud on that one.

/Golfclap sir. :boohoo: