Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using BE's concealer and foundation. After reading several reviews about them breaking people out,I've come to think that BE is the source of my breakouts.

So now,I'm in need of a new concealer and foundation.

So can you guys give me any suggestions? I'm looking for something i can either find at stores like Macey's,JC Pennys,or drugstores (CVS,Rite Aid,etc.)

i have combo skin that is a little sensitive

thanks soooo much! :D

Foundation: revlon colorstay (AMAZING STUFF!!!) or loreal infallible (also AMAZING STUFF!!!!)

Concealer: revlon colorstay concealer, covergirl stick in the neutralizer shade, and maybelline converstick.

There ya are, my dear ;)

I went through the same exact thing a week ago. I was starting to wonder if I was breaking out from the BE foundation b/c I was getting a lot of zits only in the places I was using it (I wasn't using it all over my face, just a concealor).... soooo...I went out and bought Revlon colorstay for like $11 (and it came w/ powder). I had tried covergirl and it wouldn't stay on my dry areas! This however is FANTASTIC. I really couldn't believe how smooth it went on and good it felt all day. I didn't have ANY shine for like 12 hours. I've never worn liquid before but I'm really sold.

I'd say Mac Studio Fix if you are looking for excellent coverage. ( I wear it on nights out )

And I use Physicians Formula during the day.

I second the revlon colorstay. I like using my foundation as a concealor, it matches perfectly and you save more money.

Just take a tiny dot of foundation and pat it on the spot, make sure you blend it well.