Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lauz_1507

Avon Clearskin Stuff

Which of there products do you have? My mum bought me some but ive never really tried it, i cant remember everything she got me a "Immediate Response Blemish Treatment" which is a sort of gel.

Which of there products do you have? My mum bought me some but ive never really tried it, i cant remember everything she got me a "Immediate Response Blemish Treatment" which is a sort of gel.

Erm.. i have the "Blackhead Clearing Clenser" and "Oil free mouistiser" and the cover up stick and light foundastion, they work wonders on my skin.

I have a Microbead Cleanser and the gel to fight spots. Ill give them ago tonight as the BP just doesnt take the same effect to my face anymore, im changing the cleanser to see if theres a possibility my usual one was causing any irratation to my face.

Ive tried the Microbead Cleanser a couple of times and it feels really nice and soft, much better than the other face washes i have used. Im just hoping i will get good results from using it.