Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
confidence

This works for me... perhaps it could work for you, too

I'm a 19-year-old female in Ontario, Canada. I've cleared my skin successfully using Solugel 8 (take a look at my message on it under Prescription Acne Treatments), but when I want to cover the scars until they gradually fade, I use Marcelle Oil Free Matte Finish Make-Up. It doesn't cause zits, and it blends in well with my skin colour (I use the colour Moka). The only drawback is that it's in a rather inconvenient container, but oh well. This stuff is hypo-allergenic, and available at Shopper's Drug Mart. It's in a liquid form, but it works well if you shake the bottle, then dip the tip of your finger in the little bit on the lid. It lasts forever, but comes off relatively easily with a cleanser such as Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser. The best thing about it, though, is that it has absolutely zero oil content, and will not cause bad skin. If there are people out there who've tried as many makeups as I have and hate the idea of oil being on your skin and can't stand makeups that just make the skin worse underneath, try this. It's the best I've found so far. biggrin.gif

i got solugel 8 too 1 week ago how long did it take for u to get it cleared? and how much did u use? did it get dry mine does?