Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I've been reading some posts about the aqua Glycolic 10% creams, cleansers, etc. and then just the other day my friend recommended it to me to use. I'm currently in my second month of accutane and i do have a LOT of red makrs/discoloration/dryness which he said that Aqua Glycolic really helps for. Any input?

thanks

Mike

Yes, It's an awesome product. I've been using for about 4-5 years, and love it, love it, love it!

mercer

Hey!

I am also very interested in this cleanser...I read somewhere that this cleanser gets rid of all the redmarks! :)

I am also in accutane and I think using this-as much as I would like to-is not a good idea because if I just squeeze my skin and hurt my skin with my nail, skin would come off(it happened and I had this big mark, but luckily it went away because I used emu oil) and that is just how my skin is sensitive so I wouldn't really try to mess with it right now. A month or so after tane I will buy it though. :)