Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

makes me want to slit throats. The cunts know what they're doing. I have family over right now and they kept talking about acne and my face. I replied "They're redmarks not acne and yeah I know I look like crap." I didn't have time to put makeup on so I'm pissed but also because of the favortism they're playing. I'm always the one to be ignored... I feel like turning into a brutal psycho on them right now. :evil:

makes me want to slit throats. The cunts know what they're doing. I have family over right now and they kept talking about acne and my face. I replied "They're redmarks not acne and yeah I know I look like crap." I didn't have time to put makeup on so I'm pissed but also because of the favortism they're playing. I'm always the one to be ignored... I feel like turning into a brutal psycho on them right now. :evil:

That's horrible. I'm so sorry that your family is full of buttheads. =( If my family treated me like that, I'd be devastated.

JC this is extended family like cousins, aunts, uncles etc. Molly they were acting all grossed out because my face is very dry and flaky. Since my second round of Accutane my face gets dry and flaky every single day. Some days I don't feel like exfoliating and moisturizing. Today was one of those days and they caught me with a super flaky face, lips, and saw the redmarks. I know I look shitty but they could've just said nothing. Instead they purposefully acted grossed out and made horrible comments. I felt so embarrassed I ran to my room. So now I'm just sitting with my pc talking with random online friends feeling angry and disgusting. :(

*Give e-hug* LOL

Forget about it man. They were only joking with you if they were acting grossed out and stuff. You could've made fun back. I'm sure no one in your family is perfect.

Most people don't know how people with acne or other skin problems have fucked up confidence...they just think that we go everyday without realizing the shit on our face. :doh:

JC this is extended family like cousins, aunts, uncles etc. Molly they were acting all grossed out because my face is very dry and flaky. Since my second round of Accutane my face gets dry and flaky every single day. Some days I don't feel like exfoliating and moisturizing. Today was one of those days and they caught me with a super flaky face, lips, and saw the redmarks. I know I look shitty but they could've just said nothing. Instead they purposefully acted grossed out and made horrible comments. I felt so embarrassed I ran to my room. So now I'm just sitting with my pc talking with random online friends feeling angry and disgusting. :(

It's so great to know I'm not the only one who has had to put up with this crap. My "mean" cousins are a bit overweight. I ought to make fun of them and say they wish they had a body as great as mine. Though I'm not an asshole like that unless I'm talking to a stranger who's asking for it. Anyway I have one female cousin who'll be over here in about 20 minutes I guess and everyone is staying the weekend. I'll probably be hanging out with my girl cousin the whole time staying out of the house as much as possible and playing video games etc. This just really stresses me out. I can only handle so much uuuuuugh. Sleepy pill time.

You're not an asshole like that so you don't say it but you let them make fun of your skin...I bet if you started making only 1-2 jokes about their weight, they would stop completely.

Guest T-Virus

My immediate family has said things about my acne (my Mum and Dad for example) but my extended family has never said anything about it.

Yeah, honestly I can't understand why some people just can't keep their mouths shut. Tonight at the dinner table my mother brought up the fact that I had alot of acne... and everyone else just started staring. As if I didn't know I had it already... really what is the point in saying that. To fill in "awkward silence?" Jeez... and it was only red marks mostly :confused:

Sorry that had to happen to you and everyone else here that has to go through it.

That's family for ya. They should be more supportive, instead of always up their own asses.

You're strong-minded, though, so I see you being successful while they plummet. :comfort:

That's really awful! I'm so sorry.

I don't want to be cliche but, what goes around comes around. Thinking that always makes me feel better. In a vengeful yet satisfying way. =]

I am so sorry that happened to you. Some people are so insensitive. You kinda expect it from strangers but not your family. I had a situation like that one time and I will tell you now that I probably didnt handle it the right way but at the time it sure made me feel better.

My brothers g/f (now his wife) was over visiting and she had the balls to say to me,"Dont you think you are a little too big to be wearing those shorts you have on?" Now mind you I have some junk in my trunk but I think I carry it very well and the shorts I had on were not ridicuously short or anything. They werent daisy dukes or anything but even if they were it wasnt any of her business what the hell I wore as long as I felt comfortable wearing it. Anyways, I turned to her and said, " Dont you think that beard you are wearing is a little to much for a woman?" My mother nearly choked on her coffee and fell outta her chair. My mother gave me one of THOSE looks once she composed herself. I said, "Well? Who the hell does she think she is coming into my house and insulting me like that? She needs to go get some dam laser hair removal or shave or something but I wasnt about to point that out to her and insult her but since she went there, we can get ghetto!" My mother about fell outta her chair again. Needless to say she has never been back to my house which is just fine with me. LMAO

Hunnie you are gonna come across some rude ass people every where you go. The important thing to remember is to stick up for yourself. Dont go lock yourself in your room feeling sorry for yourself or mad at yourself for not saying anything. Fight fire with fire! If someone is rude to you then you have no obligation to abide by social rules and just sit there and take it for the sake of not being rude. Speak up for yourself! Call them out on their ignorance! And if that doesnt work, then get ghetto and point out every dam flaw they have and if its family then I am sure you know some dirty little secrets about them and you are now obliged to share them with EVERYONE! I guarantee that next time they will think twice about chosing you as the one they are gonna pick on and insult.

Now, like I said, thats not exactly the right way to handle a situation but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, right or wrong. Keep your head up! They are the ones with a problem, not you. Here's a big hug for ya! {{{{{Matheus}}}}}

You're not an asshole like that so you don't say it but you let them make fun of your skin...I bet if you started making only 1-2 jokes about their weight, they would stop completely.