Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bmwboy2007

hydrogen peroxide

Has anyone ever used hydrogen peroxide on thier skin i dont want to use it all over my face just in one spot

i have this spot on my skin that needs some healing and someone told me to put hydrogen peroxide on it but im afraid it will make my face Break out like i said i don want to use it all over my face just in one spot

or maybe there is something else to promote healing other than hydrogen peroxide

Has anyone ever used hydrogen peroxide on thier skin i dont want to use it all over my face just in one spot

i have this spot on my skin that needs some healing and someone told me to put hydrogen peroxide on it but im afraid it will make my face Break out like i said i don want to use it all over my face just in one spot

or maybe there is something else to promote healing other than hydrogen peroxide

I have seen alot of posts on here about people using Neosporin and they havent complained of any breakouts. My friend also used it on her face because she is OC and picks her skin and she had 4 or 5 lessions that had bad scabs on them. They healed up completely in 4 days. Another thing to try is Desitin. I know that sounds weird but it has Zinc in it and Zinc helps your skin heal fast. You dont have to buy Desitin brand. You can buy the store brand. I definitely wouldnt recommend Hydrogen Peroxide. I used that one time and you know how it fizzes and bubbles and turns white? Well it did that under the surface of the skin and it looked like I had a huge white head afterwards. Bad idea! Good luck! Lorrie

Yeah i might stay clear of the hydrogen peroxide

i did go to the drug store and pick up some Neosporin Cream after reading lots and lots of post's about Neosporin i think im going to use it on this one spot i have to start healing it

Yeah i might stay clear of the hydrogen peroxide

i did go to the drug store and pick up some Neosporin Cream after reading lots and lots of post's about Neosporin i think im going to use it on this one spot i have to start healing it

Don't use HP on your precious skin. It's a waste of time - plus, it's generally not advisable to put such an unstable molecule of oxygen on your skin. Think free radical damage.