Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

On a typical day when you wear face makeup...

Foundation, concealer, or both?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. When wearing MINERAL makeup, do you use...

• Only foundation
    • Only concealer
    • Both foundation and concealer
    • I never wear mineral makeup (yes, kids, you know who you are :D)
  2. 2. When wearing TRADITIONAL makeup (liquid, cream formulations, etc.), do you use...

• Only foundation
    • Only concealer
    • Both foundation and concealer
    • I never wear traditional makeup
  3. 3. Do you use finishing powder with your makeup? (Sorry, the poll is forcing me to list these options in a strange way, but....)

• I use it with my minerals, but would NOT with traditional makeup.
    • I use it with my traditional makeup, but would NOT with minerals.
    • Yes, I use it with both types.
    • I don't wear makeup at all; just finishing powder.
    • I never wear finishing powder.

Clear, you need to make an option that has no makeup wearing, foundation or finishing powder. I occasionally wear eyeliner, mostly when I didn't sleep well and need to look less tired.

Clear, you need to make an option that has no makeup wearing, foundation or finishing powder. I occasionally wear eyeliner, mostly when I didn't sleep well and need to look less tired.

1. Only concealer (Em's concealer works better on me rather than there 'true' foundations, so i use their concealer like a foundation)

2. I never wear traditional makeup

3. I never wear finishing powder.

Guest Sincerely Me

I wear only mineral foundation now...don't use traditional make up, and only use finishing powder with minerals.

I wear mineral makeup & usually mineral concealer. I dont wear liquid face makeup anymore, but when I did I used foundation & a stick concealer. Under my eyes, I just have to have concealer.

Right now I am using the EM concealer for yellow complexions.

I used to use various stick concealers. I used Physicians Formula stick concealer for a long time. I also tried Neutrogena's, but it was too cakey/thick & it just highlighted my pimples. For more expensive concealer I liked Lancome's photogenic concealer, which is a cream in a pot; however, I feel like it made me break out if I used it anywhere but my eyes.

Right now, if I want more than a mineral concealer under the eye I use a cheap Rimmel stick concealer. No way would I put it anywhere but the eye area though; kind of like a cheaper version of the Lancome photogenic, IMO

traditional foundation and concealer with powder :)do you honestly think I would wear minerals :lol:?

never in my wildest dreams, babe... don't you worry. :lol::D

lately instead of finishing powder i use blotting papers. It gives a nicer clean look instead of that overdone matte look powder can sometimes create. :confused:

I don't wear any foundation on a daily basis usually, but whenever I do, I always put powder on top for shine control.

On a daily basis I usually only wear powder for shine control and minimal coverage, eye liner and mascara, and lipstick.

On a day that I actually wear makeup I usually will use Almay Smart Shade Makeup. The light shade is perfect for me, since it's on the yellow side, and the afterfeel is fantastic......I don't need much coverage at all since Accutane, but it evens out my skin and feels soooo damn nice......plus it has SPF 15, which I trust more than a SPF moisturizer that relies on chemical sunscreens....

Then I take tiny amount of Bare Minerals in Failry Light, and use it to conceal any dark undereye circles or little red spots. My skin will look great all day......

On days when I don't feel like going all out I'll just use the Bare Minerals as a concealer......