Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sverd

Pics after 1 month of accutane

dude... thats amazing...

u should be clear but no time... i had heaps woser then that and my IB didnt start until month 1 and didnt stop untill month 3.. so if your IB had stop then your blessed. nice!!

Okay I just went back to my derm and he put me on 80 mg for the second month

actually my skin looks better in those pics then it really is because I couldnt turn off the flash. Anyways Im on my second month of accutane and this month I was put on 80 mg. What worries me is that my doctor says that next month might be the last time I'm on accutane but I've never heard anyone going on accutane for a mere 3 months. I'm scared that I won't be on the accutane long enough so that in a few months the acne will come back and then if I take accutane course again I'll have to start over and pay all those hundreds of bucks all over again to get through the course that I never completed.

Bring these concerns up to the doctor. Standard treatment is 15-20 weeks to reach the cumulative dosage. I would go to your appointment with your cumulative dosage up to that point and your target cumulative dosage to show him that there is a gap (if there is one). Explain that you would prefer to stay on it to reach that cumulative dose, so long as your blood tests remain acceptable.

Bring these concerns up to the doctor. Standard treatment is 15-20 weeks to reach the cumulative dosage. I would go to your appointment with your cumulative dosage up to that point and your target cumulative dosage to show him that there is a gap (if there is one). Explain that you would prefer to stay on it to reach that cumulative dose, so long as your blood tests remain acceptable.

yes. tell your derm if you have any problems/questions. btw, I love your hair!