Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face is virtually 100% clear of pimples (maybe 2 or 3 minor blemishes) but 3.5 weeks ago I had a very large papule on my cheek and made the mistake of itching it along with some minor squeezing to see if there was any puss inside it. The pimple is gone but it seems to have left a purpleish/red scar about .285 Inches in diameter. Also it appears to have left a slight box car scar which I could care less about, I'm just concerned with combating the discoloration. I started using Oil Olay Dermabrasion (2% Lactic Acid) to combat the purpleish/reddish mark which is still lingering. I've done two treatments so far and it seems to have gotten slightly better but its hard to tell because when looking at yourself in the mirror you are usually your own worst critict. Is this the right treatment to do? Am I headed in the right direction? Is there anything else someone can recommend or a combination of treatments?

-Kyle