Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
turbopinda

No beautyskin during Holliday

In about 3 weeks i will recieve my beautyskin light set. I can use it for only 2 weeks and after that i will go to Thailand for 12 days. After my return i will continu the beautyskin treatment.

Is it very bad to interupt my treatment after I start for 2 weeks..??? I dont want to wait for after the hilliday to start with the first session, but It is more worse if my interuption of treatment will result in a superoutbreak when i am on holliday (need to look good ;-)).

How many days will it takes before the blue light kills the bacteria? I thought the bacteria will be kille very quick. Is there a big change for some kind of an a antibiotics effect? If you quit anitbiotica before time the bacterial growth will get more worse..

Thanks and sorry for my English. I am not a native English speaker.

Guest ~Wolfy~
In about 3 weeks i will recieve my beautyskin light set. I can use it for only 2 weeks and after that i will go to Thailand for 12 days. After my return i will continu the beautyskin treatment.

Is it very bad to interupt my treatment after I start for 2 weeks..??? I dont want to wait for after the hilliday to start with the first session, but It is more worse if my interuption of treatment will result in a superoutbreak when i am on holliday (need to look good ;-)).

How many days will it takes before the blue light kills the bacteria? I thought the bacteria will be kille very quick. Is there a big change for some kind of an a antibiotics effect? If you quit anitbiotica before time the bacterial growth will get more worse..

Thanks and sorry for my English. I am not a native English speaker.

Your acne will be better than if you didn't do the lamp before you left, but I wouldn't expect any very visible difference.

The blue light inactivates the bacteria from the first use (pretty much), but it doesn't all get killed, that takes up to 3 months. So the bacteria grow back while you are on holiday and attack your skin.

If you get a little bit of sun on your skin while you're away that has similar effects to the lamp (but with extra tanning and skin damage so don't go crazy).

Either way, even if you took the lamp with you, you probably wouldn't notice much improvement over those 5 weeks, it often takes longer than that anyway. It's still worth using the lamp before you go though, it improves your odds of having better skin while you are away; and will help your skin improve when you come back.